Memories & Reflections

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Monday, March 16, 2009

Pinay, you’re not making sense.

Alright, I will take the defensive stance and say this: I’m not affected (or rattled) by the fact that most of my friends are either committed, engaged, married, have babies…etc, etc, other than be happy for them. And it's true.

Unfortunately for me, since most of them belong to one of the categories above (with two weddings this year and two babies on the way—these are four different people, by the way), I am not spared from the sniper scope of “questions” about my “status.” My NBSB status and the future that I intend to tread on is under study.

Which led to the earlier post on today’s reflection: I have not allowed my self to fall in love. At least, not yet.

Somebody cried: W-H-Y ??!

No response.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger Pinay said…

    To restate that: [Falling in] Love is a luxury I cannot afford....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home