Memories & Reflections

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Lunch @ the Beach House

I had lunch with a friend. It’s nice to be around old company.

The other day, he finally got a hold of my new number (since my old number no longer exist) and insisted we talk. I promised to return his messages last night. I barely communicated though since domestic errands eat up the time thus, 'twas already late. In response, he invited me to lunch the next day. Embarrassed, I agreed. Fried bangus and barbeque were delicious after all.

We tried to catch up a little on each other’s busyness. I’m glad to have a little something for him from my exodus. He said he’s learning Japanese now as he might leave in April for his graduate studies in Japan. Wow. It was me who wanted that; now he’s heading for what I dreamed of. I’m happy for him.

They (him Crem & Tina) wanted to come over at our house for a visit—a welcome, I guess. I will have to confirm my calendar for a set date. It’ll probably be on the 15th.

I could say it was a good time. I enjoyed our lunch. Thanks, Chris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home