Memories & Reflections

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Thursday, August 31, 2006

New profile

As time passes by, a lot of things had changed and continue to change. Who I was yesterday may not necessarily express myself today. Cheerful and friendly as I am, I realize there’s some degree of seriousness that’s been molding my personality lately. Looks like my being a perfect melancholic is taking into the picture. I guess that’s just part of ‘growing up’. Leadership has taken us into another level. Anyhow, still interested in history and culture, the arts and literature, and of course, music. Playing the violin is still my dream. I still enjoy stories and storytelling. Still conservative and traditional. Philippians 4:13 stands as my life verse more than ever. So what’s the change? A lot!

One thing I want to mention: It's only by grace that all else become possible. Thank you, Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home