Memories & Reflections

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Friday, May 12, 2006

Nanay

Happy Mother's Day! I want the world to see the love that brought me in this world: My Mother.
MOTHER
To know you is to know love;
Abundant, overflowing,
Encompassing all around you.
People may hurt you,
Neglect you, misunderstand you,
Yet still you love.
Your love reaches out
In tenderness, in empathy,
In understanding.
I can't help but be
A little bit better,
A little bit wiser,
A little bit stronger,
Because I have known Mother love
Such as yours.


Betty Jo Mings

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Keith said…

    What a beautiful picture of your nanay. May you have peace and happiness as you remember your mother on mother's day and everyday. You will be reunited with her in heaven one day. God Bless you and your wonderful family!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Pinay said…

    Thanks. She is the most beautiful sight in my eyes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home