Memories & Reflections

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Three Stooges



Look at these lovely little kids: age six, four, and that cutie, two! See them all sitting on that old television set… Can’t imagine how small they were to sit on top at the same time. My siblings—my joy and inspiration. I love them.

I have kept this picture in years. Who would believe these kids have now grown up to be lovely young ladies and a beautiful young man. Huh!

Jai, the big girl in the pic, is on her third year in Nursing School. She is a bright, stunning lady right now. She is blessed with a beautiful voice and is an exceptional tambourine dancer. Her kindness and patience is a joy in the family.

Quim, that cute boy, (now by far taller than me!)is now a freshman in the University. He’s taking up Engineering (Electronics and Communications). His gift is in music, being an excellent drummer and a good guitarist; he basically knows any kind of instrument that passed his hands. I am so proud that he has grown to be a very sweet young man.

Tan, our baby, now is a junior in high school. She no longer needs to run to and fro to catch us, she can walk on her own now, with precision. She has grown to be a dazzling young lady and a wonderful tambourine dancer like Jai. She is a youth leader in the campus ministry.

It’s amazing to think how things changed since this picture was taken. If you see them now, I’m sure you won’t help but smile. I do, all the time.

That’s why I have this with me anywhere…ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home