Memories & Reflections

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Birthday Pastor Aries!

I speak blessing to you and your family.

I want to say, Thank you. My brother. My Pastor. My father in faith. You are a blessing to us. You are God's blessing to the church. You are truly God's servant. He called you. And the body of Christ is rejoicing!

We celebrate with you today. Wow, you're 31!

I pray for God's anointing to overflow in your life and that you receive more wisdom from the Lord. More victorious ministry for you. You are a living testimony of humility. And I'm so proud of it!

My loyalty belongs to Christ and so to you. I love you, Kuya.

Happy, happy birthday!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Keith said…

    And a happy birthday to your pastor from the USA. Thank the Lord for folks willing to serve Him completely. And might I add? 31 is sooooo young Pinay. Oh to be 31 again. I'm young at heart though. Blessings on your pastor and the church he serves.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Pinay said…

    Thank you. I will tell him. He certainly is devoted to God. He went full-time in the ministry. And he really is my big brother (Kuya). I am just happy to realize he's now 31.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home